After my first engineering internship at BA Healthcare and its great deal of learning, I decided to come back to the group for my end of studies internship. It is at B2A Technology, the industrial branch of the group that I pursued a 6 months' internship, followed by a 4 months' contract, a versatile position on the robotics innovation office.
As I was finishing my engineering cycle with a Master of Science in Innovation and Entrepreneurship, this internship comprehended a technical, a commercial and a management aspect. Therefore, it has been particularly rich in discoveries, responsibilities and encounters. It took me abroad several times and I had this opportunity to work with teams from all Europe.
Company website: b2a-technology.com
- General design of a new AGV product (Automated Guided Vehicle) fulfilling a new set of specifications for the company.
- Exchanges about the specifications, brainstorming, look for off-the-shelf solutions for some functions.
- Mechanical design in team of the AGV on SolidWorks.
- Mechanical design of an electrical charging base with a docking system.
- 3D modelling on SolidWorks of several hull designs in a manufacturable way, based on concept-art drawings.
- Management and business:
- Commercial offer writing for several robotics projects.
- Participation into two H2020 collaborative projects involving 23 organisations in total (companies, universities and research laboratories).
- Organisation of meetings and problem solving workshops in both H2020 projects.
Loadstart is the new AGV product designed during my internship.